Monday, April 17, 2006

SUNDAY - Easter

Since it was a holiday I chose to sleep in a little. I took my time drinking my coffee and catching up on the internet. I watched some things I had recorded while I ate my brunch.

Spent the afternoon relaxing and watching more of what I recorded. Around 4:00 I went to Lisa's. I noticed the grandmothers had arrived around 2:00 but I was told dinner would be around 5:00.. I just missed the h'orderves which was a good thing. I really didn't want to overeat too much. We sat around the living room watching videos of the kids in school plays. Lisa's children go to Parochial School and they do the Stations of the Cross. Her son played Jesus. He has long auburn hair.

Around 5'ish we sat down to eat. Everything was delicious. She had a spiral ham, yams cooked with nutmeg - cinnamon - and marshmallows (was wonderful), bean casserole, and mashed potatoes with gravy. I didn't over eat so I had room for dessert. There were 4 different ones....no one could make up their mind which to have so we all had a sliver of each topped with real whipped cream. By the time we finished it was close to 8:00 so we cleaned up the kitchen area and headed home.

I watched TV and then headed to bed to read. My furbabies must have missed me because they came right to bed too. After two years I have finally been able to dispense with the body pillow to sleep. The furbabies like that as it gives them more room and when they want they can sleep curled up closer to me... *smiles*

Hope everyone has a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home