Monday, April 10, 2006

SUNDAY - Rested Sorta! :)

Saturday night when I went to bed, I shut off my alarm for Sunday (had a chat with my 3 furbabies and asked them to let me sleep in). They were very understanding and I did get to sleep to 10:00 A. M. The downside to that is the morning goes by real fast when you do get up. It was a jammie day for me so that was relaxing.

Around noon I made brunch....turkey sausage and eggbeaters with chopped up onion and veggie cheese. Had some low cal Italian toast. Spent the afternoon alternating between working on clients books and watching TV recordings and embroidering. This week I am going to supper and dancing at the Senior Citizens in the next town East of me. Not sure I am going to supper and bingo at the Senior Citizens in my town. The beauty part of working at home as I can do it when I want to. Certain things like payroll of course have to be done at a set time...but everything else I can do to suit me.

In the evening I watched Extreme Makeover: Home Edition....I shed some tears. I watched CSI..can't remember if it was one I had recorded or it was on LOL. I did some more embroidery..it is coming along nicely...almost time to show you my progress.

Went to bed usual time and started 3rd book of the Flower Trilogy written by Nora Roberts..lights out after chapter one.

Hope everyone has a great day.

2 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found how to let a comment too, I visit it every morning when I turn puter on, Mama Dee

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger angelbleu said...

It is so nice to see you Mama Dee...I am glad you are reading my blog and keeping up with me. I hope you are doing well... love and hugs!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home