Thursday, April 06, 2006

WEDNESDAY - Making Progress

Yesterday was a typical working day but I am making progress. One of these days I am going to be completely caught up in the book work. It's a balancing act of keeping the daily work done and fitting in some organizational work I need to do for my new system.

Here it is April and I still haven't looked into Volunteer work but I can't do it until I know I can spare a day and that time is not here yet. I am very disappointed.

Talked to Dorothy today. She called to tell me we have to bring the baked goods for the bake sale for Senior Citizens to KMart Saturday morning...wonderful..there goes one of my sleep in mornings. :) She and her Sister and SIL are planning on going to the dance at the Moose Club Saturday night so they will be picking me up that evening.

I spent the evening watching TV and embroidering.
I watched Bones, AI Final and a CSI I had recorded. I was kinda surprised to see Mandisa go this early in the competition.

Went to bed usual time and read some before lights out.

Hope you all have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home