Monday, April 03, 2006

SUNDAY - A Day of Relaxation

This will not take long to read. LOL I spent the whole day resting and watching TV. I did get on the computer for a little while. I was even too tired to embroider...I watched all the programs that I had recorded so I am all caught up now. Watched Extreme Makeover, Desperate Housewives, and Cold Case last night.


I made myself a nice brunch of turkey sausage, turkey bacon and egg beaters scrambled with veggie cheese and onion. For supper I had a stir fry of 3 different colored peppers, white onion, and turkey Italian Sausage. Wrapped it all up in a low carb wrap. During the evening I had a snack of no sugar banana cream puddying topped with no sugar Cool Whip. As you see I am sticking with my diet.


This time change is raising cain with my body but it was off to bed at my usual time to read. I read longer than usual because of the time change...and then it was lights out. My kitties are confuse by the time change too.


Hope everyone has a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home