Sunday, March 26, 2006

MY SATURDAY - Quiet Day

Started off my day by sleeping in a little...extra 30 minutes is nice. I had a lot of things planned for the day. I was going to wash the floor in the living room and do the rug. I was going to work on Mike's work he brought over yesterday and do an invoice for Tim. Biggest part of the day was going to be working on my books...I still need to get them ready for the accountant...have to post the checkbook and cash bills...price out the inventory...and fill out the accountants form.

Okay so I did a wee bit of Mike's work....did the invoice for Tim...and that's it for work. I was tired so the rest of the day I played on the computer a bit...watched some TV and embroidered.

Let's hope I do better today.

Have a nice day everyone.

3 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My, my! You are a busy gal!! I have been studying and taking tests for working on line at home. I have "piddled" in the yard too, mainly watering and pulling a few weeds. It's too cold to do anything else. It's supposed to warm up tomorrow, so I hope to finish up my pond and get the flowers planted. How about coming down and helping?

I have a question about the blogging. If I don't come every day to read it, then I have to scan way down to the last I read and then work my way back up. Why can't the oldest be at the top and the new at the bottom? Wouldn't that also be easier for someone new coming in for the first time? I don't know anything about the program so am just curious if it might be a setting that you do yourself or the way "blogging" is set up.

I enjoy reading all the stuff you do and seeing the pics too. I did one cross stitch project on the same type of material. When I finished it, I said that would be the last! It does make a pretty picture, but egads it is so small finding the holes! LOL With me loosing my eyesight, doing my needlepoint is very difficult. I need to work faster I guess or I won't finish it before my sight is gone.

Keep up the good work on your blog as it makes me feel like I can "see" you as you're doing all your stuff.

Hugs...

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duhhh! Now I feel stupid!! I just noticed the menu on the right. But then you know my brain is fried, don't you? LOL

Hugs again....

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger angelbleu said...

Yes I think the menu is the answer to your question and it also archives so anyone reading for the first time doesn't miss anything.

Thanks for commenting. It is great to know that someone is actually reading what I write...LOL

I would not be able to do the cross stitch if it wasn't for the magnifying glass.

Glad you are enjoying keeping up with me. *smiles*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home