Sunday, March 19, 2006

MY THREE BABIES

I Thought I would take this time to introduce you to my 3 babies as I am sure I will be talking about them throughout my blog. They were born in May...the same month as my late husband so it is easy for me to remember. They were also born the year he passed away. I did get them to help fill up this empty house. The boys are orange tabbys named Creamsicle and Garfield...I messed up... Creamsicle is the 20 lb cat and Garfield is the thinner one. Their sister was the runt of the litter and a Tortoiseshell named Dora...she weighs about 7-8 lbs. I didn't originally acquire her...my ex-gf did. She didn't spend a lot of time with her so Dora took out a lot of her frustrations on her and her home. I took her into my home around Christmas of '04 and she has turned into a very sweet cat...who always looks like a big kitten.

This is Creamsicle.

This is Garfield. This is Dora.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home