Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My Tuesday - Review of American Idol

Well yesterday nothing exciting happened....that could be a good thing! LOL I worked on the books most of the day. I did take breaks and work on another giggly girl...pixel painting her..there are about 5 or 6 tutorials for them. I think they are so cute. When I was a child two of my favorite things were playing with my paper dolls and coloring so this is just a grown-up version... *smiles* While in Paint Shop Pro, I worked on figuring out how to blow up the chart for my embroidery so I don't have to keep looking at it through a magnifying glass. I finally got it and printed out a section. Last night it went a lot faster.

I watched American Idol while I embroidered. I believe the final 3 are going to be Taylor, Chris and Mandisa. My favorite is Taylor. I wasn't that blown away by his song last night but I enjoyed watching him perform it and he seems to be getting more handsome every week. I also watched Nashville Star and I haven't picked a favorite yet. I am just enjoying the music. I think Wynonna is doing a wonderful job as host. While I was watching that I was recording a couple of other programs to watch later. Ya gotta love the DVR. I will see NCIS and Amazing Race at a more convenient time.

Tonight is the St. Patty's dinner at the local Senior Citizens and I haven't called Lloyd yet. I must do that today. Shame on me for waiting till the last minute.

Hope you all have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home