Wednesday, April 05, 2006

TUESDAY - More Energetic

I think I am getting use to the time change. I got up with more energy this morning...did my usual morning routine and then I got my Swiffer cleaning tools out and did the whole downstairs in no time. Love my Swiffer tools and also my Pledge duster. Amazing the cat hair I pick up after just a few days of not sweeping.

In the afternoon I worked on my clients books...getting close to getting them up to date. Lousy weather outside...snow and wind...real heavy snow that is making slush. I had to make two trips to Mike's in it because it's pay day.

In the evening I watched TV and embroidered. I haven't done any embroidery in a few days...didn't feel like it and on this project you have to be in the mood.

I watched American Idol and Taylor is still my favorite. Country Music is what I like but I didn't enjoy the show that much. I watched Nashville Star and that was good. I have chosen Chris as my favorite. It looks like no girl is going to win this time. Only 2 left and the boys out sing them.

Off to bed to read at my usual time and lights out after about 30 mins...back into the old time routine.

Hope everyone has a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home