Saturday, April 15, 2006

FRIDAY - Shopping and Dining

Friday mornings are always a busy morning. One of the main things I have to do is get the trash out. Tim was in his office e-mailing me all morning so I was working on things for him in between my usual morning chores and getting the trash out. I did take time to call the restaurant and see what the special was for tonight ...I asked if they were having beer battered fish and she said no... broiled haddock. I was so disappointed.

The afternoon was spent shopping and running errands. One of the errands was picking up my taxes. I was so scared as this is my first time filing completely on my own and my income is different now with the bookkeeping business. I was holding my breath but it turned out that it is something I can handle. WHEW!!! When I got home there was a message from Dorothy to call her. She wanted to know if I wanted to go to local restaurant for supper. I was so tired I sure didn't feel like making anything so I said sure. She said she would pick me up at 5:00 which gave me time to put groceries away and catch my breath a minute.

The restaurant was pretty crowded when we got there but we found a table. Dorothy asked what the special was and the waitress said 4 different kinds of fish and she started to name them. I couldn't believe my ears when she said beer battered fish. We were both happy to hear that. It was just as delicious as the last time...even better cause it was unexpected! We had a nice visit and I was hoping she wouldn't invite me to her house to play cards as I was really tired and wanted to head home and get in my jammies. Well she had been working in her yard all day so she felt the same way so she dropped me off home.

I immediately went upstairs and washed up and got in my jammies and spent the rest of the evening watching TV...I had a lot of CSI's I had recorded to see. They run several of them a day on the Spike Channel...reruns and since I didn't use to watch them.... many I have not seen.

I was in bed at usual time and read one chapter and I was off to sleep.

Hope you all have a nice day...and HAPPY EASTER!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home