Tuesday, May 02, 2006

MONDAY - Work Work Work

I got up the regular time at the urging of my alarmfurbabies. I knew I had a lot of bookkeeping to do for both clients. Today there quarterly payroll taxes had to be in the mail. I had Mike's all signed and ready to go but I needed Tim's. I received a e-mail from him that he was taking the day off and would stop by my house to sign them and some blank checks for me. Well that got me motivated to straighten up the house and wash dishes. LOL I also had billing to do for both of them so I worked on that all day.

Tim stopped around 3:30. He got held up waiting for someone to make a delivery of wood to his house. He burns wood. I was getting nervous as the taxes had to get to the P.O. by 4:45. We also had a nice chat and he took the taxes to be mailed as the P.O. is just up the street. I continued working and stopped around 6:00. I have been very diligent about taking my potassium pill every day and I had so much energy..it was incredible. Apparently it is very important that I keep on a regular schedule with that pill. The doctor told me when my potassium is low that it will make me tired and cause aches in my legs and she is so right.

I was watching TV when the phone rang. It was 6:45 and Mike wanted to know if he could come over. He wanted to make some changes to the billing I had done..add stuff, delete stuff etc. So I said sure. Well we ended up working till 8:00. We were both tired by then.

I spent the rest of the evening watching TV...no embroiderying. I was too tired. Nothing much on so I watched some things I had recorded...I am still way behind on my viewing and keep having to delete stuff. Hopefully I can catch up this week. Went to bed the usual time and the kitties were tired too. Must be all that fresh air they are getting on the porch. They lined up, 3 in a row down my right side and cuddled up and went to sleep while I was reading. Lights out after a chapter.

Hope you all have a great day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home