Sunday, April 30, 2006

FRIDAY - Shopping Day

The morning was busy as I had to get trash out and finish up some paperwork I wanted to take to town to have Tim sign. I e-mailed him to see if he was going to be in the office in the afternoon but got no reply. I gave up waiting for a response and went anyway planning on taking a chance that he had just been out to lunch. I took my cell phone with me. I was glad I did as the office was locked up tight. I didn't have my key with me and I didn't want to leave the things I had anyway as I wanted to make sure that they made it to the mail box on time and the signed blank checks would do me no good if they were still at the office.

I went ahead and did my shopping stopping after every leg to give the office a call on my cell phone. Still no answer so I figured he and Bernie were at a meeting or had taken the afternoon off. I knew that Colleen was taking a vacation day. I went to the bank and Price Chopper for groceries. I headed to Joann Fabrics to get some more greenery to do another pot and I gave up on my cactus garden. I have filled it 3 times and it keeps dieing...not enough sun. So I am going to put some silk ivy plants in it and forget about it. I then headed to Radio Shack for my monthly pick up of ink cartridges. Off to KMart for some cat food and a knife sharpener for the new knives I bought a while back. I browsed a bit and picked up some cosmetic items...gosh the price of lipstick is unreal.

My next stop was Aldi's. I ran into one of the ladies I see at Senior Citizens when we go dancing. She had never acknowledged me there but she said hi and we had a nice chat in the check out line. We talked about the upcoming dance.

When I got home I was too tired to cook so I called the local restaurant, and to my delight they were having beer battered fish as a special so I got an order to go. I spent the rest of the evening relaxing watching TV.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home