Wednesday, April 19, 2006

TUESDAY - Busy Day

My day started with being awoken by the phone. It was Dorothy calling me from her sisters canceling out our plans for the evening. Since I didn't know we had plans for the evening I wasn't very disappointed. LOL I got up and started my day when soon the phone was ringing again. It was Mike and he needed me to find an insurance paper and fax it to his client as without it the job was being held up. Something about a piece of equipment he needed to use and they wouldn't let him until he showed them proof of insurance...something we already did previously but I guess they misplaced it. All of that screwed up the rhythm of my day but then I was back on schedule by noon. I missed brekky so I just had a big salad for lunch.

I worked on the Mike and Tim's books all afternoon. When I saw Mike come home I went to see him so he could sign some paper work that I needed to get in the mail and then I quit for the evening.

I made me a couple of turkeyburgers on wheat Kaiser rolls. I added a nice slice of white onion and they were really tasty. Filled me up good as I only had one pudding for dessert during the evening.

I was totally looking forward to TV as American Idol and Nashville Star was on. I recorded the Cooking Show to be watched in between the two. American Idol was so good last night. I thought they all did a super job except Kellie...even though I am a Country fan ..I am not a fan of hers. Taylor was wonderful...I smiled through the whole performance...he is just the sweetest guy. I thought Kathleen was wonderful. I have mentioned that on Nashville Star my favorite is Chris but last night Casey gave him a run for his money. It was a good show also.

Yesterday I sent for a magnetic board and markers for my counted cross stitch. I am having a hard time finding my place when I am working on it. I also sent for a new wolf one that just came out. It is a small picture of a wolves head. I have a perfect spot for it.

I went to bed the usual time...fell asleep reading so lights out for another day.

Hope you all have a great day.

4 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must have liked Tuesday extra well. Entered it twice?? LOL

Hugs...
Martha

 
At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a big American Idol Fan, as you know. Taylor's my favorite. I also like Chris.

Just like you, I'm a big Country Music fan, but Kellie (I call her Kellie Picklebutt) drives me bonkers. She's annoying.

~ Mare

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger angelbleu said...

Thanks Martha...sometimes it's hard to publish a post so I must have accidently published twice...I deleted one.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger angelbleu said...

I agree with you Mare...I think she is a big phoney!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home