Monday, April 24, 2006

SUNDAY - A Much Needed Day of Rest

My furbabies let me sleep in. The morning was spent on the computer and then I made a nice brunch of egg beaters and turkey bacon. In the afternoon I spent most of the day embroidering and watching programs on the TV that I had recorded. Made me a nice supper of steak and tomatoes and spent the evening doing more embroidering and watching TV.

I had trouble finding my place on the chart so I sent away for a magnetic board with markers and that came in this week. What a difference. Now it is much more enjoyable again.


Went to bed the usual time...read and then lights out. I guess my boys have missed me going out so much...they were curled tightly against me... LOL

Hope you all have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home